Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chili = LOVE??!!


What a tough topic to write about T.T
What is the relationship between chili and love??
Who else know what the hell is happening between them??!!
Ya, I love chili, every Malaysian love chili, we love chili!!
I eat chili everyday, every time, everywhere. Nasi lemak, roti canai, sambah belacan, WOHOO!! That is really nice!!
Maybe i am not realise that my life is full of chili.
When i go for breakfast, i say:" Abang, nasi lemak satu, sambar banyak sikit err..."
When i see a beautiful girl, i say;" woo, she is so hot!!"
When i watch a football match:" Chile !@#$%^&, Brazil Go go go!!!"
When i go to McDonald, my mom say to me:" Go take more chili sos, is free "
See, I am crazy with chili, i cant stop thinking of it!!!

If one day i say to you :" You are my chili.", don't be surprise and run away from me. I am not weirdo. I just want to express how much i love you.
Although you are spicy, but i will never let go, because I love u too much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment